CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL MILKSHAKES

Now, I know what you are thinking. Um, who needs a recipe for a milk shake? I’m here to tell you that you might need one if you want to add a little pizzazz. This shake is seriously delicious. I was so in love with my peanut butter cupcake filling that I decided I needed to find a way to put it in a milkshake. This utilizes hot fudge sauce and that decadent peanut butter sauce to swirl throughout a vanilla milk shake. It basically creates pockets of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and it is pretty incredibly tasty. You can keep the homemade sauces around for a couple of days which is a good thing because you are going to want to have a second one (and a third and a fourth).

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL MILKSHAKES

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here